Business Developer (ASIA)
- At least 3 years of experience.
- Mastery of sales techniques.
- Experience of working with major partners. Fluency in English and Chinese.
- Background in crypto, DeFi, NFT.
- Assertive and bold, you are not embarrassed to approach strangers and relish verbal and written communication.
- Another language: French, German, Japanese, one of the Scandinavian languages (people like to be spoken to in their language).
- Know how to find contacts on any level (understand the difference between networking and communication, use in real work with clients).
- Know how to write a good letter and to communicate your thoughts.
- Ability to negotiate at a high level (heads of companies, directors of departments, middle managers).
- Ability to quickly dive into a product and understand its features, including technical details.
- Strong presentation skills: communicate complex topics in an accessible way (your main point should be clear), encourage action and hook the client.
- Be on time, precise and creative with your slides, technically competent and don't pour water.
- Understand the market and competition.
- Ability to perform analytics - monitor and interpret performance dynamics, be able to retrospect and self-detect problems.
- Active search for new partners and clients, business directions
- Working with existing major partners. Conducting negotiations, negotiating contractual conditions.
- Promptly process incoming inquiries from clients.
- Accurately maintain and update data. Support and close as many deals as possible.
- Preparing and conducting presentations and negotiations.
- Planning and forecasting the development of the specific direction, reporting.
- Implement an action plan to increase revenue and product sales.
- Develop presale materials: presentations, business models, etc.
- Full-time employment - no double employment, remote work option, flexible schedule. Dubai - office work. Other locations - remote work.
- Work on a stimulating international product.
- High salary commensurate with the professional level.
- Fixed salary + KPI (performance-based, flexible incentive system).
- Career growth up to CBDO.
- Free advanced training courses.
- Opportunities to attend sponsored and partner events and conferences.