- At least 3 years of marketing experience.
- Proven successful experience of at least 3 years with major performance marketing tools. Please include the channels (and numbers) you've worked with in your cover letter.
- Solid knowledge of Google.Analytics, internal analytics systems, as well as (optimal, but not critical) multi-channel/through analytics services: Power BI/OWOW BI/etc. Please list the end-to-end analytic services you are willing to work with in the cover letter.
- In-depth understanding of the key marketing metrics. Please specify the metrics you consider the most important in analyzing the efficiency of your work in the cover letter.
- Experience with different attribution models (or at least an understanding of what it is and how it works), multi-level advertising campaigns.
- Case-proven experience in influencing business outcomes of projects you have worked on.
- Related IT experience is a plus.
- Fluent English (at least C1; all materials and content are in English).
- Creativity, self-discipline, proactive approach. We are driven, and want to work with the same kind of people.
- Experience in managing digital teams.
- We are looking for a strong practical expert in marketing of innovative products and nonstandard promotion, who will be entrusted with marketing of our brand and all the associated aspects.
- Set tasks for designers, SMM managers, copywriters, producers, developers, content writers, control the process and accept the results.
- Evaluate project effectiveness and find growth points.
- Participate in internal projects: create and improve marketing materials, business process analysis, ROI analytics.
- Set up end-to-end analytics, calculate business and marketing performance metrics, engage in daily ROI analytics, forecasting and reporting.
- Seek out-of-the-box approaches and build growth models.
- Evaluate creative work on an ongoing basis.
- Manage SEO + PPC + Content Marketing traffic.
- Study user behavior and adjust strategies.
- Position products in the market.
- Test marketing hypotheses for different target audience segments.
- Project planning of advertising campaigns, their interaction in the context of brand/products/audience/channels.
- Build hypotheses, find growth points, plan experiments and implement best practices based on analytics.
- Full-time - no double employment, remote work option, flexible schedule. Dubai - office work. Other locations - remote work.
- Work on a stimulating international product.
- High salary commensurate with your professional level, indexed at least once a year. Fixed salary + KPI (from budget, flexible motivation system, discussed at the interview).
- Option to assemble your own performance team in 2022.
- Promotion to director of the performance department in 6-7 months with a salary increase.
- Free advanced training courses.
- Opportunities to attend sponsorship and partner events and conferences .