Senior Community Manager
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing communications with similar functionality. Please indicate which areas of activity you covered in your previous jobs in your cover letter.
- Experience with Discord, Reddit, Twitter, Telegram (mandatory); 4Chan, Quora (preferred).
- Experience in fintech projects - at least 1 year (exchanges, IDO platforms, DeFi).
- Good level of financial and IT literacy in cryptocurrencies (understand the difference between futures and options, market order and limit order, Solana blockchain and Ethereum).
- In-depth understanding of the specifics of community management and guerrilla marketing (incl. scripted shilling) in the cryptocurrency market.
- Fluent English (C1)
- Practical skills/approaches to audience segmentation, analysis and data-driven communication building, Please provide a sample approach from your experience in the cover letter.
- Flexibility and creativity for participation in product promotion concepts.
- Significant advantage: experience in bringing new projects to market in highly competitive environments.
- Communicate with the community on social networks (Twitter, Reddit, Discord, Telegram)
- Engage the audience in a dialogue, eliminate negative comments
- Develop and implement a promotion strategy in relevant communities.
- Form and manage a team of community managers.
- Retain and engage the current community in Telegram and Discord discussions.
- Establish and control a clear SLA on response time.
- Keep the information in the Telegram and Discord communities consistently up-to-date.
- Prepare weekly reports on the community health level.
- Launch, control and analyze marketing campaigns aimed at attracting new audiences (scripted shilling, hashtag promotion, viral campaigns, Quora educational campaigns, influencer advertising, etc.). We'll help with ideas ;)
- Budget expenses for the community direction.
- Track mentions of the brand's account with relevant social media tools.
- Managing user-generated content within the brand (collecting contest submissions, removing content that violates rules, etc.).
- Initiative in terms of recommending content improvements and utilization of new available tools.
- Full-time employment - no double employment, remote work option, flexible schedule. Dubai - office work. Other locations - remote work.
- Work on a stimulating international product.
- High salary commensurate with the professional level.
- Fixed salary + KPI (performance-based, flexible incentive system).
- Free advanced training courses.
- Opportunities to attend sponsored and partner events and conferences.