- At least 2 years of experience in marketing analytics
- At least 1 year with products with over 1 million MAU
- Strong knowledge of SQL/NoSQL, ability to structure and process big data. Experience with BI systems and databases
- Willingness to constantly question the existing system and imagine the ideal future, which will definitely become our present
- Excellent command of GTM, Firebase, Google Analytics and GA4 tools
- Detailed understanding of the technical features of analytic systems
- Experience in building and implementing end-to-end analytics
- Experience in building product analytics from scratch is a plus
- Understanding of unit economics
- Ability to interpret data in terms of business and user behavior
- Understanding of A/B testing principles
- Ability to work with aggregations from different sources
- Experience in creating attribution models
- Become a web analytics expert: assess relevant trackers, get rid of redundant ones, check markup and settings
- Understand current project evaluation metrics and propose more relevant ones if necessary
- Move web analytics towards transparency, invent and develop useful dashboards that are really essential to managers
- Conduct A/B tests to test hypotheses on data
- Ask a lot of questions and implement better interaction procedures
- Support web marketing campaigns and work with the marketing department
- Analyze the effectiveness of campaigns, channels, and creatives. Make recommendations for improvement, seek out new and effective ways enhance user experience
- Create methods of forecasting key traffic indicators at early stages of product life
- Build marketing reports and formulate a methodology for their structuring
- Monitor the integrity and reliability of marketing data
- Assist with procurement automation
- Build and maintain an end-to-end analytics system, automate data collection and generate reports as needed
- Generate hypotheses based on available data to improve conversions for different sales funnels, participate in testing these hypotheses together with the marketing team and conduct post-analysis
- Analysis of incoming traffic and its distribution (CPL, CPS, CPC, CPM).
- Full-time employment - no double employment, remote work option, flexible schedule. Dubai - office work. Other locations - remote work.
- Work on a stimulating international product.
- High salary commensurate with the professional level, indexed at least once a year.
- Fixed salary + KPI (from budget, flexible motivation system).
- Promotion to head of web analytics department
- Free advanced training courses
- Opportunities to attend sponsored and partner events and conferences.